- Handcrafted using the finest quality solid rubberwood hardwood
- Hand-finished with a Dark Walnut Brown stain and a protective NC lacquer to...
- Style includes a spacious drawer with notched handles for storage & four...
- Style evokes an era long past with its Mid-Century Modern style roots and...
- Two fixed shelves for storage and display
- File drawers with full extension slides hold letter, legal or European size...
- Enclosed back with cord access
- Solid wood feet
- Bring Back Good Style: Don’t let good looking furniture be a thing of the...
- Store What You Need: Your favorite books, games, movies, decorations—this...
- Quality Isn't Lost: The canted legs of this bookshelf are solid rubberwood...
- Safety for You and Your Home: We want only the best for you and your...
- MID-CENTURY BOOKCASE - An organic aesthetic, clean lines and open design...
- LONG BOOKCASE - The perfect statement piece, three tiers of display shelves...
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Supported by splayed and tapered dowel wood legs,...
- OPEN STORAGE - The perfect frame for displaying pottery, books, photos, and...
- CUBE STORAGE BOOKCASE is great whether you're in an office environment, or...
- 36" HIGH MULTIPURPOSE BOOKSHELVES eliminate clutter with generous storage...
- SHELVING STORAGE OPTIONS add an element of style with stained real wood...
- EASY ASSEMBLY means you can skip the frustration and save time with our...
- Dimensions: 64” H x 14” D x 30” L
- 4 fixed shelves
- Shelves support up to 50 Ibs. each
- Includes wall mounting hardware
- Simple stylish design yet functional and suitable for any room
- Material: Manufactured from Engineered particle board.
- Fits in your space, fits on your budget.
- Sturdy on flat surface. Assembly Required.
- Organize all your Projects, Hobbies & Crafts
- Perfect for Scrapbooking, Sewing and Arts
- Organize all your supplies in bookcases
- Will fit bins or baskets up to 12” x 10”
- Dimensions: 55” H x 15.375” D x 24” L
- 4 fixed shelves
- Shelves support up to 50 Ibs. each
- Includes wall mounting hardware
- 30W x 13D x 65H Tall 5 Shelf Bookcase provides plenty of space to organize...
- Three adjustable shelves move up and down to accommodate items of various...
- Two shelves are fixed for stability; each of the Tall Bookcase's shelves...
- Transitional styling includes tapered leg accents and an elegant finish
How To Choose The Best Walnut Bookcase
What is the Purpose Of A Walnut Bookshelves?
A walnut bookshelf is a beautiful piece of furniture which has been around since ancient times. In fact, many believe that the Romans built these shelves during the Roman Empire. However, the modern version was created in the early 1900’s. Today, there are several different types of walnut bookshelves available. Some are designed specifically for children while others are meant for adults. There are also those that are designed for both children and adults.
The most common type of walnut bookshelf is the child's bookshelf. Children love to read and play games. Therefore, parents want to give their kids a safe and secure place where they can store their toys and books. Most of the time, the best way to accomplish this goal is to build a small bookshelf. This type of shelf is perfect because it is easy to assemble and disassemble. It is also very portable. Parents can take it anywhere they go.
An adult's bookshelf is another popular choice among homeowners. Unlike the child's bookshelf, this type of shelving unit is large enough to hold lots of books. An adult's bookshelf is typically constructed of hardwood. Hardwoods are strong and durable. As a result, they last long. Another advantage of choosing an adult's bookshelf is that it comes in a variety of styles. For example, you can get a traditional style or a contemporary design.
Bookcases With Storage Space
Another option is to create a storage space within your bookshelf. Many people think that adding storage space to a bookshelf is unnecessary. The answer is simple; everyone needs storage space. Whether you are storing clothes, shoes, or anything else, you will always need room for it. Adding storage space to a bookshelf gives you the opportunity to put away everything you own.
Create A Custom Look
Finally, you can customize your bookshelf however you wish. You can paint it, stain it, or apply a finish. Whatever color you decide to use, you will be able to achieve a unique look. You can also change the shape of the bookshelf. For instance, you could turn it into a corner cabinet. This will allow you to display decorative objects in addition to books.
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality Walnut Bookshelves
Walnut has been around since ancient times. In fact, it was considered sacred among many cultures because of its beauty and strength. Today, walnuts are still being harvested and processed into furniture. However, there are several reasons why you should invest in high-quality walnut shelves. Here are three of those reasons:
It’s Beautiful – Walnut is a beautiful hardwood. Its natural color ranges from light brown to dark chocolate depending on where it grows. Walnut is known for its rich grain pattern which gives it a unique appearance. It is very durable too. So, whether you plan to display your favorite novels or collectibles, walnut shelves are perfect for your needs.
It’s Strong – Walnut is strong enough to withstand heavy loads. It is resistant to moisture and insects making it ideal for storing books and other valuables.
How Do You Know Which One Is Right For You?
There are different types of walnut shelves available today. Some are designed specifically for books while others are meant for decorative purposes only. Before you decide on which type of shelf you want, here are some factors to consider:
Size – Size matters! There are two main types of walnut shelves: standard and custom. Standard shelves are generally smaller than custom ones. Custom shelves allow you to customize the height and width of the shelf according to your requirements.
Material – Wood is always a good choice. But, you must be careful when choosing between solid wood and veneer. Solid wood shelves are stronger and last longer than veneered ones. Veneers are thin layers of wood glued together. While they are cheaper than solid wood, they are prone to warping and cracking.
Features To Look For When Buying A Walnut Bookshelves
The most important thing to think about when choosing a walnut bookshelf is whether you want a solid piece of furniture or a shelf which has shelves within it. Solid pieces of furniture are generally heavier and sturdier than shelving units. Shelving units are lighter and cheaper to produce, however they lack the strength of a solid piece of furniture. So, if you plan to put heavy objects on top of the unit, you should opt for a solid piece of furniture. However, if you only intend to store smaller items, then you could go for a shelf unit. There are many different types of walnut bookshelf available online and offline. Some of these include solid walnut bookshelves, walnut bookshelves with shelves inside, and walnut bookshelves with drawers. Here are some features to look for when shopping for a walnut bookshelf.
Solid walnut bookshelves - These are the best option if you want a sturdy piece of furniture. They are very strong and durable. They are also easy to assemble and take care of. However, they are quite heavy and bulky. Therefore, if you have limited storage space, you may not be able to fit a large solid walnut bookshelf into your room.
Walnut bookshelves with shelves inside - These are ideal for storing small items. They are light weight and compact. They are also easy to assemble and take care of. However, they are not as stable as solid walnut bookshelves. As a result, they are not recommended for heavy loads.
Types of Walnut Bookshelves Available Online
There are several types of walnut bookshelves available online. One type includes solid walnut bookshelves. Another type includes walnut bookshelves with shelves inside. Yet another type includes walnut bookshelves with drawers. Let us discuss each of these options in detail.
Solid walnut bookshelves - These are the best option if you want a sturdy piece of furniture. They are very strong and durable. They are also easy to assemble and take care of. However, they are quite heavy and bulky.
Different Types of Walnut Bookshelves
There are many different kinds of shelves available today. Some are designed specifically for books while others are meant for decorative purposes only. There are several ways to build a shelf depending on its intended function. For example, there are shelves which are built to hold heavy objects and those which are built to hold light weight objects. In addition, there are shelves which are built to be sturdy enough to withstand daily wear and tear and those which are built to last for years. All these factors determine the type of shelving material needed for each project. However, regardless of the type of shelving material chosen, it must be strong enough to handle the load placed upon it. Therefore, choosing the right kind of shelving materials is very important.
Types of Shelves
Bookshelf - Used to store books and magazines. Usually constructed from hardwood and plywood. Can be either fixed or movable. Fixed shelves are generally heavier and sturdier than movable ones. Movable shelves are easy to assemble and disassemble. Most of the time, they are made of particle board or medium density fiberboard (MDF).
Cabinet Shelf - Designed to house small appliances such as refrigerators, microwaves, etc. Cabinets are usually made of metal and plastic. Metal cabinets are stronger than plastic ones. Plastic cabinets are lighter and cheaper than metal ones. Cabinet shelves are usually adjustable and can be moved around. They are commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms.
Display Shelf - Used to display artwork, photographs, figurines, etc. Display shelves are usually made of glass, acrylic, or Plexiglas. Glass shelves are durable and lightweight. Acrylic shelves are flexible and can be bent into almost any shape. Plexiglass shelves are transparent and can be seen through. They are ideal for displaying art pieces.