- STORAGE TRUNK: Organization and style merge with this storage trunk. It's...
- HANDSOMELY CRAFTED: Made of wood with black finished metal hardware....
- VERSATILE STYLE: Built to accentuate almost any decor style, this furniture...
- STORAGE SOLUTION: Measuring 33.5” W x 17.5” D x 18.5” H, this trunk...
- Color: Multicolour / Brown
- Material: Reclaimed wood
- Dimensions: 31.5" x 15.7" x 13.8" (L x W x H)
- With three storage compartments (one can be locked) and one drawer
- Small space Coffee table trunk; spacious interior storage
- Decorative handles provide authentic look; safety hinges prevent slamming
- Unique, contrasting metal feet; living room, hall/Entry, or open Concept...
- Wood grain will vary; Transitional to modern Farmhouse style; lightly...
- Crafted in a traditional style that fits great in most homes
- MDF frame with bi-cast leather with polyurethane layer and brass hardware
- Rectangular coffee table with marbled dark espresso brown leather, and...
- The classic chest luggage was given a modern touch in this brown coffee...
- Nailhead trim creates quilted texture; Safety hinges prevent slamming
- Lid opens to reveal ample storage; Decorative handles add authentic feel
- Transitional style
- Overall: 38.75" W x 21.25" D x 18.75" H
- Vintage inspired world-traveler look
- Offers ample storage space beneath lid
- Refined industrial style
- Overall: 40" W x 20.5" D x 20.25" H
- This coffee table will add a fresh look to any room
- The brown faux leather upholstry of this coffee table will add the perfect...
- Crafted of wood with a faux leather upholstry
- Perfect for a living room, bedroom, family room, den, library, or study
- STORAGE TRUNK: Marrying function and a casual style that complements the...
- DISTRESSED GRAY FINISH: Constructed of solid and engineered wood in a light...
- DUAL HINGED TOP: Providing easy access to blankets, bed linens and other...
- DIMENSIONS: Trunk measures 35.5" W x 18" D x 18" H and features 2 openings...
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied coffee table
- Product should be in the room where it is to be assembled before provider...
- Cleanup work area. Take packaging to customer's bins unless customer...
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from...
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Lara Spencer (Actor)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
How To Choose The Best Trunk Coffee Table
What Is The Purpose Of A Coffee Table Trunk?
The coffee table has been around since ancient times. In fact, there was a time when people actually drank tea while sitting on a couch with a tray placed between their legs. Today, we still sit down to enjoy our morning cup of joe, but now we drink it from a mug rather than a teacup. We've moved away from drinking tea because it's too hot outside, but we haven't stopped using the same old furniture pieces.
How Does A Coffee Table Trunk Help Us?
Coffee tables aren't just for drinks anymore. People use them for other purposes as well. For example, they're great places to put magazines, newspapers, and books. They're perfect for displaying artwork and photographs. They're also good for storing small objects like jewelry boxes and vases. If you want to create a more formal atmosphere in your living room, you might choose a coffee table with storage drawers underneath. That way, you can store linens and blankets inside so you always have somewhere to sleep during cold weather.
Where Can You Use A Coffee Table Trunk?
There are many different ways to use a coffee table trunk. One thing is certain though; no matter where you decide to use yours, it's going to be useful!
As a nightstand - Place a lamp next to your bed and set your alarm clock on top of the trunk. Then, close the lid and go back to sleep.
As a sideboard - Put a mirror above the trunk and display pictures and knickknacks on the shelves below.
Are There Any Downsides To Using A Coffee Table Trunk?
Of course, there are downsides to using a coffee table trunk. First, it takes up a lot of space. Second, it doesn't really fit into most modern homes. Third, it isn't very attractive. However, these drawbacks pale in comparison to its benefits.
Coffee tables are essential pieces of furniture for many homes. Whether you're entertaining guests, hosting family gatherings, or simply enjoying a cup of joe with friends, a good-quality coffee table can be a great addition to your living room decor. However, there are several factors to take into consideration before making a purchase. Here are three important tips to remember when shopping for a coffee table.
Consider Your Space First
Before you head to the store, think about where you plan to put your new coffee table. If you already have a large entertainment center, you might want to opt for a smaller piece that doesn't compete with other furnishings. Also, consider whether you'd prefer a traditional style or modern design. Traditional styles typically include wood legs, while contemporary designs are more likely to incorporate metal legs.
Choose One That Fits With Your Decor
Your choice of coffee table depends largely on your personal taste and preferences. Some homeowners choose a simple glass top coffee table because it fits well with most decors. Others go for something more ornate, opting for a marble topped coffee table or a solid mahogany coffee table. Whatever type of coffee table you decide upon, make sure it complements your overall décor scheme.
Take Care To Protect Your Investment
Finally, always ensure that your coffee table is sturdy enough to withstand heavy usage. Many coffee tables today are constructed using particle board, which is prone to warping and breaking down over time. Make sure you select a durable material that will last for years to come.
Features To Look For When Buying A Trunk Coffee Table
Coffee tables are great additions to any room. Whether you're decorating your living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom, or den, there's no reason why you shouldn't have a beautiful piece of furniture that serves its function well. If you've been thinking about getting a coffee table, here are some features to look for before making your purchase.
The size of your coffee table is important because it determines where you will be placing it within your room. The larger the table, the more likely it is to take up too much floor space. However, smaller tables are easier to maneuver around and fit into tight spaces. So, think carefully about the amount of space available in your room and choose accordingly.
There are many different styles of coffee tables, so you might want to shop around before deciding which style best suits your needs. Some popular types include traditional, modern, contemporary, rustic, country, shabby chic, farmhouse, industrial, etc. Each has its own unique characteristics, so you'll want to decide what type of style works best with your décor.
Wooden coffee tables are very common, but other materials are also available. Metal, glass, stone, marble, concrete, and plastic are among the most popular choices. Depending upon the material, each offers its own benefits and drawbacks. Wood tends to last longer than metal, while glass is easy to maintain and durable. Stone is extremely heavy, however, and marble is expensive.
Some coffee tables are unfinished, meaning they aren't painted or stained. Others are finished in multiple colors, giving them a rich appearance. Still others are left natural, allowing the wood grain to show through. All these options give coffee tables a variety of looks, depending upon your personal taste.
Many coffee tables incorporate storage areas beneath the top. In addition to providing additional seating, these hidden compartments provide convenient places to store magazines, remotes, toys, games, and other small objects. Also, some designs allow you to flip open the lid to reveal a tray underneath. This makes it possible to serve drinks or snacks directly from the table itself.
Another benefit of a coffee table is that it can double as a sideboard. Many models have shelves built-in for storing dishes, glasses, silverware, and other items. Other coffee tables have drawers below the tabletop for stowing away linens, blankets, pillows, and other bedding accessories. Regardless of whether you plan to use your coffee table as a sideboard or simply as a decorative item, remember to check the dimensions of the base and the height of the top.
Finally, durability is always a concern when purchasing anything. But, since coffee tables are meant to stand the test of time, it's especially important to ensure that yours is sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of daily use. Make sure that the legs are strong enough to support the weight of whatever sits atop them.
Different Types of Trunk Coffee Table
Coffee tables are very useful pieces of furniture. They provide a convenient way to store drinks and snacks while still being able to sit comfortably with friends and family. There are many different kinds of coffee tables available today. Some are designed specifically for certain purposes, others are more versatile. Here we take a closer look at three popular styles of coffee tables.
Traditional Style Coffee Tables
The traditional style coffee table has been around since ancient times. The earliest examples date back to Egypt where coffered ceilings were common. In modern day homes, these tables are typically found in formal living rooms. Traditional style coffee tables are generally large enough to accommodate several guests. They're frequently constructed using wood and other materials which makes them sturdy and long lasting. Many of these tables include drawers and shelves for storing small objects. Their size and shape varies depending upon the room they're placed in. For example, dining room tables are larger than those found in bedrooms.
Modern Style Coffee Tables
In contrast to the traditional style coffee table, the modern style is sleek and streamlined. Modern style coffee tables are commonly found in contemporary kitchens and offices. They're smaller than traditional style coffee tables and are often made of metal, glass, or plastic. Most modern style coffee tables are freestanding and lack storage options. However, there are exceptions to this rule. If you prefer a simple design, you might choose a modern style coffee table with no additional features.
Modular Style Coffee Tables
Modular style coffee tables are a combination of both traditional and modern designs. Like traditional style coffee tables, modular style coffee tables are built to last. Unlike traditional style coffee tables, however, modular style coffee tables are manufactured by combining multiple components into a single piece of furniture. Modular style coffee tables are most commonly seen in commercial settings because of their durability. They're easy to assemble and disassemble making them ideal for moving between locations. While modular style coffee tables are relatively inexpensive, they require assembly before use.