- Fast Dry, No smudging, No Smearing and Scratch Resistant, Must use Dye ink
- Glossy Smooth Finish, Single -side Print 8.5x11 inch, 100 Sheets 135gsm...
- Perfect Idea for Printing detailed graphics and sharp text Newsletters, CD...
- Brilliant colors and sharp, crisp details
- Heavyweight paper stock provides a Premium look and feel
- Specially Designed with a matte coated finish to make colors and text...
- Double-sided - Print on both sides
- Great for brochures, flyers, calendars, newsletters, and much more
- Matte white brochure paper lets you design and print your own customizable...
- White 8.5 x 11 trifold brochure paper is pre-scored so they easily fold...
- Perfect for creating newsletters menus memorial and event programs product...
- Create professional-quality flyers and brochures from your printer with...
- Double-sided coating prevents ink from showing through from the other side.
- Extra-heavyweight paper delivers true-to-life photo results with the...
- Professional brochure paper formulated for use in your inkjet printer. This...
- INKJET PRINTER ONLY: professional inkjet quality prints, 100 sheets a pack
- PAPER SURFACE: single glossy finish side, absolutely flat and smooth
- PHOTO PAPER FEATURE: fast drying, glossy white and long lasting,...
- PAPER SIZE: 8.5x11 inches 135gsm photo paper glossy
- Blank White Pre Scored Brochure Paper - Great for Creating Advertising...
- Made from 65lb Cover Cardstock (176 gsm) for a thicker feeling end product
- Measures 8 1/2" x 11" and features 3 evenly spaced panels
- Professionally Scored for Easy Straight Folding and Cleaner Edges
- PPD Glossy Inkjet Brochure and Flyer Paper Lightweight 140gsm/37lb...
- Pack of 8.5x11 x 100 Sheets.
- Unlike Heavier Photo Papers, The Thinner 140gsm Sheets Will Almost...
- The PPD Specially Designed 140g/37lb Glossy Brochure Paper Will Print Your...
- Easily Print double-sided brochures, flyers, and handouts with a...
- Deliver Professional quality with vivid pictures and crisp text on bright...
- Get more out of your printer with paper made specifically for the HP page...
- Create printshop-quality branded materials with a glossy finish
- Best for businesses printing 2-sided handouts and point-of-sale collateral
- Easily print documents and create high-quality scans from virtually...
- Print crisp, black text and sharp color graphics on professional paper
- Double-Sided Flat Glossy Smooth Finish, Prints on either Side or on Both...
- Perfect for Photos, Printing detailed graphics and sharp text Newsletters,...
- Works with inkjet printers and need to use dye ink, restore Brillant color...
- Fast Dry, No Smudging, No Smearing, Scratch Resistant
How To Choose The Best Brochure Paper
What is the Purpose Of A Brochure Paper?
Brochures are very useful marketing tools because they allow companies to communicate information quickly and effectively. In fact, many businesses still rely heavily on printed materials to promote themselves. However, there are now several different types of brochures available online. Some are designed specifically for print while others are only suitable for digital display. Here are three reasons why you should be considering using a brochure template.
Create More Effective Marketing Materials
The most obvious reason to create a brochure is to increase sales. Printable brochures are easy to distribute and inexpensive to produce. Many business owners who sell products or services directly to consumers already have access to printing equipment. Others can hire someone else to do the job. Either way, creating a brochure is a simple process that takes little time and money.
Increase Brand Awareness
Another benefit of creating a brochure is brand awareness. Most people think of brochures as being promotional pieces. But, brochures can also serve as informational resources. For example, a company could include details about its product line, contact information, and directions to its location. Even though brochures aren't always intended to be read, they can still be effective branding tools. People who receive a brochure in the mail are likely to open it and take note of the contents. As long as the content isn't too boring, brochures can be extremely helpful in promoting a business.
Improve Customer Service
Finally, brochures can improve customer service. Businesses that send brochures to clients and potential customers are able to answer questions and address concerns immediately. Instead of waiting days or weeks for responses, brochures give customers answers right away. Customers appreciate receiving quick replies and are more likely to return to a store or website if they get good service.
How To Create An Eye-Catching Brochure Template
Creating a brochure is relatively straightforward. All you need is a printer, a few sheets of paper, and a design program. There are plenty of free programs available online that let you customize a brochure template. Simply select a layout, type text, and insert images. Then, click "print" and voila! You've got a professional looking document ready to go.
The Importance of Purchasing Quality Brochure Paper
Brochures are important marketing tools which are widely used by businesses today. In fact, many companies still rely heavily on printed materials to promote their products and services. However, there are certain factors that must be considered when choosing the right type of paper for printing your brochures. Here are five reasons why you should always go for high-quality brochure paper.
1) High-Quality Prints - Printed material has become increasingly popular among consumers nowadays due to its affordability and convenience. But while most people think that cheap print jobs are good enough, they actually aren’t. Cheap prints lack clarity and sharpness, making them difficult to read. As a result, customers end up spending more money on reading these poor quality prints rather than investing in higher quality ones.
2) Durability - While cheaper types of paper may seem attractive because of their low prices, they are actually very flimsy and prone to tearing. This means that they cannot withstand heavy usage and frequent handling. Therefore, you shouldn’t expect your brochures to last long if you opt for cheap paper.
How Can You Tell Which Type Of Paper Is Right For You?
There are several different kinds of paper available today. Each kind comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. Below are three common types of paper that you can select from depending on your needs.
Glossy Paper - Glossy paper is ideal for those who wish to create eye catching designs. Its shiny finish makes it stand out from the rest of the page. However, it does
Features To Look For When Buying A Brochure Paper!
Brochures are very important marketing tools. They are designed to be eye-catching and informative. However, there are many different types of brochures available today. Some are printed while others are digital. There are those that are folded and those that are flat. In addition, there are those that are glossy and those that are matte. Here are some features to look for when choosing a brochure paper.
The most common form of brochure paper is plain white paper. White paper has no color and therefore does not require special printing techniques. Plain white paper is inexpensive and easy to print. However, it lacks visual appeal and cannot stand alone as a piece of art. Therefore, it is best suited for simple designs. Another popular choice is coated paper. Coated paper comes in several colors including black, blue, green, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange, brown, gray, silver, gold, etc. Coated paper offers excellent contrast and vibrant colors. It is ideal for creating eye catching designs. Finally, there is lamination paper. Laminating paper is typically used to create posters and signs. It is extremely durable and can withstand high temperatures. It is perfect for outdoor advertising.
There are two main methods of printing brochures. One method involves printing directly onto the paper. This requires specialized equipment and skills. The second method uses inkjet printers. Inkjet printers allow you to print images directly onto the paper. Both methods produce quality results. However, inkjet printers are cheaper than laser printers. Laser printers are generally considered superior because they produce crisp text and sharp graphics.
Some brochures are folded into thirds. Others are folded into quarters. Still others are folded into eighths. Each technique produces unique results. Folded brochures are useful for displaying information in small spaces. However, they lack durability. Folded brochures are prone to tearing and wrinkling. Flat brochures are stronger and last longer. They are also easier to transport. However, they lack the ability to display information in tight areas.
Glossy vs Matte Finish
Most brochures are produced with a glossy finish. Glossy finishes are highly reflective and attract attention. Matte finishes are duller and blend in with the background. Most brochures are produced with a matte finish. However, there are exceptions.
Different Types of Brochures
Brochures are very useful marketing tools. They are inexpensive, easy to produce and distribute, and effective advertising mediums. There are many different kinds of brochures available today. Some are designed to be folded while others are meant to remain flat. Here are some examples of brochures you may see around town.
Business cards - Business card brochures are typically small (4" x 6") and contain only contact information. They are commonly distributed during networking events and business meetings.
Flyers - Flyers are generally large (8" x 11"), printed on glossy stock, and include additional text and graphics. Flyers are most common in retail stores and restaurants.