- The Hurricane Classic 20 Inch Portable Floor Fan is a space-saving,...
- 3 SPEED FAN: The quiet, powerful motor allows you to adjust for ideal air...
- EASY TO STORE: The slim frame, adjustable feet, and power cord tucking...
- SPACE SAVING: A compact, space-saving design makes it easy to move it to...
- Lasko 20 Inch Box Fan
- pack of 1
- product of lasko
- Square box fan to cool and improve air circulation in small to medium-sized...
- Simple to operate with front-facing controls and three speed options
- Lightweight design with carrying handle for easy repositioning and...
- Free-standing design with extra large feet for stability
- 3-SPEED FAN CONTROL: Rotary 3-speed fan control makes it easy to optimize...
- SAFE AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The high-performance blades on this fan...
- SAVES MONEY AND ENERGY: This 3-speed box fan helps save money and reduce...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The lightweight construction and convenient carrying...
- BOX FAN: The Comfort Zone 20” Box Fan is the perfect solution to...
- 3-SPEED: Our Room Fan has three air-speeds allowing you to choose the...
- POWERFUL AIR MOVEMENT: With a powerful, quiet, and efficient motor, this...
- QUIET & LIGHTWEIGHT: Our 20” House Fan is quiet enough to use as white...
- 22.56 x 4.44 x 21.50 IN
- LASKO Slim 20" Box Fan with Save Smart
- Home Improvement Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality Portable Fans Box Fans
- Item Package Weight: 7.0 pounds
- Floor fan: Genesis 20” high velocity box fan can conveniently rest on any...
- Durable & lightweight: our high velocity fan features a durable Copper...
- Three powerful fan speeds: Genesis high velocity fan features 3 energy...
- Sleek & stylish design: this high velocity fan features a sleek & stylish...
- 【Powerful Airflow】Quickly cool your down in hot summer and offer strong...
- 【Compact Design】10" Small window fan can be moved around more easily....
- 【Easily Manual Control】Two speeds controlled by a user-friendly knob on...
- 【Children Friendly】Our box fans for home bedroom are equipped with a...
- 20-inch, 3-speed fan great for use in any area where space is limited
- Permanently lubricated 1/25-horsepower motor
- Impact-resistant grills to protect the blades for long-lasting durability
- 8-foot, 3-conductor type SPT power cord
How To Choose The Best Box Fans
What is the Purpose Of A Box Fans?
The main function of a fan is cooling down your room. The air conditioner has been around since ancient times. We know now that we could live with no AC because there was no way to cool our homes back then. But we still needed to be able to sleep comfortably. So, the invention of the fan came along. Nowadays, most houses have central heating systems which run 24/7. If you turn the thermostat down during the day, you might notice that your house gets too cold at night. That’s where the box fans comes into play.
How Do Box Fans Cool Down Rooms?
Box fans blow warm air away from you. As the hot air rises, cooler air moves in. In fact, the temperature inside your house drops by 5 degrees per hour. With a good quality box fan, you can lower the temperature in your bedroom by 10-15 degrees.
Benefits Of Using Box Fan
There are many benefits of using a box fan. First, it saves money. Second, it reduces noise levels. Third, it improves indoor air quality. Fourth, it increases comfort level. Fifth, it makes rooms more comfortable. Sixth, it creates a healthier environment. Seventh, it lowers electricity bills. Eighth, it prevents dust buildups. Ninth, it protects furniture. Tenth, it promotes healthy living.
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality Box Fans
Box fans are great because they're easy to install and maintain. If you've ever tried installing a ceiling fan before, you know that it takes a lot of patience and skill. But with a box fan, all you really need to do is screw the blades into the metal frame and attach the motor. Then, simply plug it in and enjoy!
How To Choose A Fan For Your Home
There are many different types of fans available today. Some are designed specifically for cooling purposes while others are meant for heating. There are also fans which are both. So, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to choose the perfect fan for your needs. Here are three tips to help you pick the right type of fan for your home.
Choose One That Is Energy Efficient
Energy efficiency is important when choosing a fan. In fact, most experts recommend using a fan only during certain times of the day. For example, if you live in a hot climate, you might want to run your fan during the cooler hours of the night. Or, if you have kids who play outside during the summertime, you might want to turn your fan on during those long days so that your house stays cool.
Consider How Much Space You Have
Another thing to think about is whether or not you have enough room to put your fan. If you plan on putting your fan near windows, you'll probably want to go with a window unit. Window units are generally more efficient than other options since they draw air directly from outdoors. However, if you don't have access to outdoor breezes, you might want to opt for a whole-house model. Whole-house models typically include a remote control so that you can adjust the speed of the fan whenever you please.
Look At The Features
Finally, you should always check the features of the fan you purchase. Look for ones that have variable speeds and programmable timers. Variable speeds allow you to set the fan to blow harder or softer depending on the temperature inside your home. Programmable timers let you schedule the fan to start running automatically at specific times throughout the day.
Features To Look For When Buying A Box Fans
The best way to choose which fan is right for you is by considering its features. The most important thing to think about is whether you're going to be using the fan indoors or outdoors. Also, if you live somewhere where there's lots of humidity, you might want to go with a higher-speed fan so it doesn't create too much condensation inside the room.
Fans are available in three different speed ranges: low, medium, and high. Low-powered fans are good for cooling rooms down to 55 degrees Fahrenheit; medium-powered ones cool air between 60 and 75 degrees F; and high-powered models can bring temperatures down below 50 degrees F. High-power fans are great for cooling large spaces like living rooms and bedrooms, while medium-powered units are ideal for smaller areas like bathrooms and offices.
Box fans have two airflow settings: pull and push. Pull fans draw air into the unit and blow it outward, whereas push fans force air inward. Push fans are generally quieter than pull fans, but they aren't always the best choice for small spaces. In fact, many experts recommend pulling rather than pushing fans whenever possible. That said, if you have a lot of windows in your house, you might want to opt for a push model.
Some fans include lighting options, allowing you to adjust the brightness of the light emitted from the front of the fan. Some lights are designed to illuminate only the top half of the fan blade, others cover both sides, and still others provide full illumination throughout the entire fan blade. Lighting options vary depending on the size and shape of the fan blades, so check the specifications before making a purchase.
Most fans come equipped with brackets that allow you to mount them anywhere on the wall. However, mounting holes are sometimes hard to reach, especially if you're working in tight quarters. If you'd prefer to hang the fan directly from the ceiling, you'll likely need to drill additional holes in the walls.
Many fans are constructed of plastic or metal, but wood fans are becoming increasingly popular. Wood fans are sturdy enough to withstand heavy usage, yet lightweight enough to fit comfortably in small spaces. Most manufacturers claim that their products last 10 years or longer, although we've seen fans lasting well beyond 20 years.
Different Types of Box Fans
Box fans are very popular because they're easy to install and maintain. There are many different styles available including ceiling fan boxes, wall mounted fans, floor standing fans, portable fans, and more. Each style has its advantages depending upon where you plan to mount the fan. For example, a ceiling fan box offers great air circulation while a wall-mounted fan gives you maximum visibility. Floor standers are perfect for areas with limited room. Portable fans are ideal for travel and camping. The type of fan you choose depends on your needs and preferences.
Types of Box Fan Styles
Ceiling fans - Ceiling fans are typically installed above a light fixture. They provide excellent ventilation and lighting control. Most ceiling fans are designed to be operated by remote controls so you can adjust the speed and direction of airflow. Ceiling fans are generally quieter than other options. However, they require direct access to electrical power which limits their placement. If you live in an apartment building, you might not be able to install a ceiling fan due to restrictions imposed by landlords.
Wall fans - Wall fans are most commonly found in bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, and living rooms. They are relatively quiet compared to ceiling fans and are easier to operate remotely. Because of their size, wall fans are best suited for small spaces. Wall fans are also good choices for those who prefer a traditional design.
Portable fans - Portable fans are ideal for outdoor activities such as camping, boating, fishing, etc. They are lightweight and compact making them convenient to transport. Many models are equipped with wheels allowing you to wheel them around wherever you go.
Benefits of Using Box Fans
Greater comfort - Box fans circulate cool air throughout your house providing relief during hot summer days. In addition, they create a pleasant environment inside your home reducing humidity levels.
Energy savings - Box fans reduce heating costs by circulating fresh air into your home. Additionally, they improve indoor air quality by removing stale odors and smoke particles.
Ease of installation - Box fans are simple to install requiring only standard tools. Once you've chosen the right model, mounting the unit is quick and straightforward. Installation takes no longer than 30 minutes.
How To Choose A Box Fan Style
Consider the location of the fan - Do you want a ceiling fan or a wall mounted fan? Ceiling fans are best placed near windows or skylights. Wall mounted fans are best positioned near large open doors or windows. Consider the amount of space you have before choosing a particular style. Ceiling fans take up little space and are suitable for smaller homes. Wall fans are larger and are well-suited for larger homes.